Kirk's blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

laser pens!

best picture I could find
While I was writing this I realized  that they are called laser pointers. But I'm going to call them laser pens. If some one ever tells you to hold one of these be carefull because you never know if it's one of those things that will shock you.


I'm sure you have seen these. The reason I am discussing this is because I was recently at a ward activity and some little kid was shining his laser pen everywhere and everybody saw it and it bugged the crap out of me. I'm sure you've probably seen these at the theater when some annoying little kid is shining it on the screen.


But once I was the one with it. My friend had about 4 of them and so some of my friends went outside late at night and started to shine them in through the window of the room My brother was in reading a book. Then we went in the house hid behind stuff  and continued shining them on him and he never ever found out who it was.

it was the funniest thing ever so laser pens are so annoying especially when little kids have them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The funny thing about it is I didn't care enough to find out.

Sorry buddy you were waisting your time.