Kirk's blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cookies

sorry about the horrible picture of My kitchen
So On saturday I made some cookies without a recipe yep WITHOUT A RECIPE! that's pretty crazy and they was the best. So below is what I put in:
2 cubes of butter.
2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
Mix that together
then I'm not sure what it was but I think it was 1/2 tsp baking soda              
a little bit of salt                                                                                            
a bag of choco chips
and a few cups of flour( till the texture is right.)
so if you want some just feel free to bring me chocolate chips and I will make you some
comment if they look good          .                              

3 comments:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Andelin said...

yummiiinessss! Make me some;)

Unknown said...

they don't look good but you probably know how i feel about cookies.