Kirk's blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The grocery store, temple and military museum.

Side note: it has been difficult to fun Internet acces, I will bring you up to day though.


We went to the grocery on Monday evening, we bought a bunch of stuff, and there was a miscommunication so we thought it was 600 grieven and we did not have that much, so we pranced around trying to talk to someone we figured that the total of our stuff was about 75 to 80 dollars, needless to say it was only  76 grieven or something, which we could easily pay. So it was embarrassing as I stood in front of the cashier while she was just getting ticked off, moving on!

We went to the temple which was a good experience this girl tried to talk to me and it was embarrassing because I couldn't answer her questions, although we established that I was from Utah and her name was Olga. I got in two sessions  in the time that we were there. 
( looks like the timp temple doesn't it?)

We went to this military museum which Mitch went ecstatic In it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kirk, you are a wonder and a marvel. Please post like a crazy man. And, hey, I swear, if you see Jarom tell him we all love him and say hi.

Message for Mitch: Man, you look like you had way too much fun at the war museum gun/WMD place. :D I'm happy for you.