Kirk's blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Quiz

Okay so you probably have seen those how well do you know me quizzes on Facebook and if you haven't tried mine please do it. But I'm doing another one here

#1 What kind of car do I like most?
a Ferrari
b Lamborghini
c Porsche
d Lotus
e I don't care about cars.

#2 What kind of martial arts do I take:?
a Judo
b Kung fu
c tae kwon do?
d Karate(not this one!)

Entering the basketball part!

#3 Which list of basketball teams that I don't like is correct
a Lakers,hornets, Dallas,
b Celtics, Memphis, Detroit and spur
c bulls, Cleveland, Miami,
d Houston Indiana,suns and golden state.

#4 Which teams do I like?
a new york new jersey and the jazz
b Denver Houston JAZZ
c JAZZ, Boston,Chicago, Miami,Clippers.
d Orlando, Oklahoma, Atlanta JAZZ

#5Who am I not pleased with being on the jazz team?
a raja bell
b earl Watson
c Mhemot okur
d fez

#6What crazy thing did I do tonight?
a Eat half a gallon of Ice cream
b took a nap
c Run around the block dribbling a basketball?
d work out
e went to the rec center pool

#7When I listen to music what do I look for most?
a vocals
b guitar
c drums
d bass
e keyboardist


#8how much do I weigh right now?
a99
b100
101
102 and a half
104

#9 What am I about to do?
a play basketball
b Take a shower
c go to salt lake
d eat Ice cream
e go to bed

alrighty folks put your answers in the comments below And I will post the answers after
thanks

4 comments:

Karen Andelin said...

ok I'll give it a try... ;)
1. I've never heard you talk about cars so I'll guess e.
2. I would have put karate but you said not that one. And I don't even know the difference between the other kinds so I'll take a random guess. a.
3. a
4. That's a cheep questions but I'll guess c.
5. I've never even heard of any of those players... but I'll go with b.
6. a.
7. no idea... e?
8. All those are way too close! a?
9. c.
There you go.

Kathy Andelin said...

1. hmm...I would say you don't care about cars because I've never heard you say anything about them, but since you're a guy I'll just guess b.
2. d (could you make it any more obvious?) :) jk
3. a
4. c
5. c
6. I would think either a or c, so...I'll go with c.
7. c
8. c like anyone could even know that...they are all so close! besides it would change after you ate your half gallon of ice cream;)
9. c

andrew rogers said...

#1 e.
#2 c.
#3 a.
#4 c.
#5 a.
#6 d.
#7 {is a ridiculous question but i'll guess}c.
#8 b.
#9 c.

Aer-bear said...

e.d.a.d.b.c.c.d.a