Kirk's blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

comments

So I have so many followers OK not really but I should have allot because i'm just really cool. When you read my blog you should tell all of your friends to follow and comment so I know I'm not doing this for nobody. and you should all tell me of your blogs if I don't know it. I have heard people go to my blog and then don't do anything about it and just leave. this is SOO wrong. the correct thing to do is to follow  and then comment on every single post.Good... glad we cleared that one up. you  should also go take my quiz if you haven't  just scroll down but don't look at my answers. so what are you waiting for  go tell your grandma and your dog they'd like it.




don't forget to read the blogs on the side.
comment for the arrow actually pointing at the blogs :)

No comments: